PREDNY SLM s.r.o., IČ: 079 72 571, registered seat Veselá 169/24, 602 00 Brno, registered in company registry at Krajský soud in Brno, section C, in. 111197 (hereinafter „Company“)
- Personal data – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Processing – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Controller – means Company;
- Controller`s representative is Mgr. Martin Predný, e-mail: m.predny @ prednyslm.cz;
- Processor – means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- Consent of the data subject – means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her;
- Relevant laws and regulations – means REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., of 12 March 2019 on personal data processing.
- Rights and obligations of Parties
- Company Process Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, job title, contact information, etc.), billing information (account details, payment information), company information (VAT code, name, address).
- Provision of your Personal data by Data subject is necessary requirement for entering into a contract with the Company. The Data subject is responsible for stating all Personal data true and correct.
- Processing Personal data of Data subject is done with highest regards to principles defined by the Relevant laws and regulations, especially that the Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in transparent manner in relation to the Data subject.
- The Personal data might be transferred to a third countries outside the EU.
- Company doesn’t provide Personal data to a third party without express Consent of Data subject. This provision does not apply in case the third subject and Company are related entities.
- Company processes Personal data for the performance of a contract or to provide you our services to which the Data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or using our services; for marketing purposes; for statistics purposes; for compliance with a legal obligation.
- Legal basis for Processing Personal data Consent of data subject (art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR); Performance of a contract (art. 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR); Compliance with legal obligation (art. 6 para. 1 (c) GDPR).
- Recipients or category of recipients of Personal data will be Company, its suppliers and business partners, and provider of marketing and analysis tools.
- Company Process your Personal data for necessary time to perform the contract and to comply with our legal obligations.
- As the Data subject you have right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability and right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority.